Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Latest Obsessions

*Love More, Fear Less
I don't remember how I found this site, but it quickly
became a favorite.  The quotes are well selected
and the site radiates a genuine positivity.  It's
a good place to go to be inspired.

*The Art of the Steal
A great documentary streaming on Netflix right now.
It presents a sad view of the art world and all of the
money and politics that move it. The husband and I now
struggle with wanting to see the collection but not
really wanting to support what it's become. Watch for
yourself.

*Kiwi & Grapefruit
Can't stop eating these right now. Their brightness
is always welcome during the winter doldrums.

*Daydreaming about clothes
I cannot wait to start wearing real clothes again-
it feels like I live in pajamas and stretch pants now
and all I want is to just be able to feel like I can participate
in the fashion game again. So many clothes in my closet that
I just can't wear.

*Sergei Polunin dancing to "Take Me to Church"
The beauty of dance.




No comments:

Post a Comment