Monday, September 15, 2014

Latest Obsessions

*Mozzarella Cheese
All summer I've been splurging on this huge $9 ball of
Mozzarella at our farmer's market. I cannot get enough.
I think I've eaten my weight in caprese this year.

*Trying to make it October
I kind of treat Halloween like Christmas, I extend the celebration
to the entire month. I love decorating and watching scary movies,
drinking spiked cider (though this year I will just have a sparkling
cider, been dying to try the Aaron Burr stuff) Anyway, cider tangent,
I've already tried weaseling Hocus Pocus into my nightly going-to-bed
movie and the husband called me out on it.  Only 15 days to go,
I'll start my scary movie list in the meantime.

*This recipe
Really delicious, super easy. Definitely a keeper.
Also starting to file away really easy recipes for when
baby shows up.

*This basket
I rarely buy stuff for the home, I'd rather spend my
money on food, wine, and books. For some reason this basket just
called to me and I actually listened. I love the neon pom poms, and
I think it fits nicely into our living room.

*Noble Rot Zine
Finally, a magazine about wine that doesn't suck.

*Buffy & Daria
Hulu has a whole 90's show section and I've fallen down
rabbit holes with both of these shows. Thoroughly enjoying
the nostalgia trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment