Friday, October 16, 2015

Bleeding Hearts Club

I'm convinced that 2015 is the year
of change, a test of strength, adventure, etc. etc.
It's a rough year, not just for me but so many
friends that I talk to say the same.
Everything is moving and shaking.
















The most beautiful part of this is that even
though everyone is fighting their own battle
and finding their own way, we can still relate.
There is something so comforting about that, and it
offers a rare opportunity to create this little village of
support without judgement.

Sometimes clarity finds you amid the chaos, and I do
feel as though I'm slowly finding my way to the
answers to questions that have been plaguing me this year.
Sometimes they aren't the ones that I wanted, but
I'm learning to change perspectives and be more open
to things-or at least trying. That's all we can do right?

So let's all embrace this fast-moving river while
we've got this energy around us. Rarely is there
so much action for so many people. Band together,
find your own bleeding hearts club, and hang on
because it's a wild ride.



No comments:

Post a Comment