Tuesday, October 13, 2015

All the Time in the World

Petit fudge is currently on his bi-monthly
week vacation to NJ, I managed to get 9 hours
of sleep last night. It's truly amazing what a
good night of sleep can do for your brain.

It's also incredible what you can accomplish
in just 45 minutes without having an infant around.
I managed to do a small yoga routine, make breakfast
and coffee for the husband and I, eat said breakfast
and slowly sip-not gulp- that coffee.  I will leave myself
with enough time to finish this blog, shower,
and get out of the house right on time.

Makes me wonder what the hell I was doing before baby.
How was I ever late? How did I ever feel like there
was not enough time? I know it's all perspective and you
can only work with what you are given, but wow...
I don't think I'll ever be a free-time waster again.

Happy Tuesday, everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment