Thursday, September 24, 2015

Magic Morning

I think that there are two times each day when
magic is very possible.  Sunrise and sunset.
Yesterday I found myself up with the sun and
heading into the city to have breakfast in bed
with a very dear friend.




















The beauty that exists at these magic times
of the day can be overwhelming.




















The breakfast was delicious and the company
was even better. How often do you get to
lounge in bed with a best friend and just
talk about everything?

It helps on so many levels.
Gaining a different perspective,
de-stressing, resetting your mind,
and hopefully helping them to do
the same.




















A bonus of the morning was that I got to
take a bubble bath. Because our tub at home
is a craphole, I take fancy bath opportunities
anywhere I can. I gave a generous pour of  my
treasured Aesop rose bath gel, got the water
as hot as I could stand it, and just sunk in.





















I left the hotel and headed to work,
feeling so refreshed and happy. Inspired
by my friend's positive attitude and ray of light.
I will try to embrace the fact that life doesn't
feel so balanced and enjoy these magic moments
as they happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment