Thursday, September 17, 2015

Like Lightning

I think I've stated before that I take it
seriously when things present themselves
to me more than once. Maybe it's nothing
but it's always worth investigating.

Recently The Wild Unknown Tarot deck
has presented itself to me more than once.
I had started to notice it a few weeks ago
and then it showed up more often. Finally
I was in ABC Carpet and Home yesterday
and there it was, staring me in the face.

That was that.

I drew my first card today,
asking what I needed to focus on
today and this came up





















Ace of Swords:Truth & Mental Clarity
"Your mind will become
clear, your thoughts precise"

Spot on.

I'm looking forward to getting to know these cards.
The husband is really not a fan of the tarot but I've always
liked it. It's not so much witchcraft as it is finding a
connection with yourself. Reflecting on things
and finding, as the card says, mental clarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment