Saturday, September 5, 2015

Latest Obsessions

Gone are the days of truly taking the time for things.
I catch free time when I can.  I'd like to get back into
regular posts and what better way to start than
with some obsessions

*Mad Men- yes I know I'm late to the party on this one
but I'm finally watching and loving every minute.

*Plated- This is a godsend for new parents.  They send you
a box with all the ingredients for whatever recipes you choose.
The meals take about 30-45 minute to make.
We have been using it since March and have only had maybe
2 meals that we didn't love.  I always make sure to order things
that I wouldn't normally do- like lettuce wraps, pupusas, lamb
burgers. I have a few free weeks to give away, let me know if you
want to try.

*Box Kite- Finally, a good coffee place opened near where I work.
If you know me at all, you will know that few things make me
happier than a well made cappuccino.

*The Fall Harvest - I never want summer to end but I really
do love the fall and all of its treats.  I look forward to
cranberries, cider, brussel sprouts, roasting up pumpkin and
squash seeds, and showing the petit goose how magical
Autumn can be.

*The 6 month magical mark- Petit goose is super fun these days,
he will be 6 months old in 4 days and it's a good age to be. He
laughs a lot, is moving non-stop, loves to read books, and is
getting into snuggling.  I love our mornings where we all just
lounge in bed. Precious times.

*Getting my act together- I'm hoping to get a real website going
soon. Where you can view my art, pick my brain about wine, and
connect to  the blog. Sometimes the craziest times inspire action.
Stay tuned.

*The surf beach at Rockaway- less crowded, good shells, and a
lovely little coconut stand.





No comments:

Post a Comment