Monday, January 11, 2016

Latest Obsessions

* nursing and cursing  
An awesome podcast made for and by
Mamas who speak the truth about motherhood.

* "For years, copying other people, 
I tried to know myself. 
From within, I couldn't decide what to do.
Unable to see, I heard my name being called.
Then I walked outside"- Rumi, Furuzanfar #77

*Unknown Origins and Untimely Ends
Such a fun read. Unsolved Mysteries and weird
tales told in a graphic novel.  Highly recommended,
my only gripe is that I wish it was longer.

*Watching Fudge learn
Seeing this tiny human grow has been intense
and awe-inspiring.  At 10 months, he is constantly
changing and learning things.  He can pick up his
cup and drink from it, eat with his hands, give
kisses and occasionally hugs, babble about who knows
what, and flip through his books.  He's a smart
little dude.

* This article 
This country fails miserably when it comes to helping
families/new mothers/working mothers.



No comments:

Post a Comment