Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Birth.Day

This time last year I was in active labor, 
and 12 hours  later at 10am on March 9th, 2015 
our sweet baby would make his entrance 
into this world.

Giving birth was the most primal experience
I've ever had- and possibly will ever have.
I'm proud of my Mama strength, and even more
thankful that I had the birth that I wanted.
I will never forget looking into the husband's 
eyes as I held our baby, it was a bigger love
than I had ever felt before.  The amazing thing is 
that the love continues to grow, in so many ways.

Now we have a funny little one year old, who has
an unusual amount of physical strength, a kind heart 
towards animals, an insatiable appetite, a watchful eye
and mischevious curiosity, and a mean case of crazy arms.

Happy Birth.Day to our sweet baby boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment