Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Latest Obsessions

*Morning Ritual
On the mornings that I open the store, I've gotten into
the habit of grabbing a small black coffee and
chocolate croissant  from a small bakery by work.
It's a nice way to start my work day, and it's soothing to
sip on something savory and bite into something sweet.

*Counting Down to the Shore




















This vacation cannot get here soon enough!
We get a little teaser this weekend when we
drop the fudge-a-mania off. First stop,
Uncle Bill's Pancake House.

*Ten Virtues for the Modern Age
I don't consider myself an Atheist, but I think
that these can apply no matter what beliefs
you happen to have. Just a good self-check
list.

*The Collage Club via Instagram
I joined a group on Instagram
that works from Ansel Adam's
400 Photographs book. Each Friday
someone calls out a page, and all
participants create a collage with
that page. It's been great to have
a project to look forward to and to
see what other people can get from
the same image. Here's what I've done
so far.
















*Venchi Chocolate
I stumbled across these at a wine
event I went to recently, I guess they
had a hand in sponsoring because there
were huge towers of chocolates on
2 of the tables. Needless to say, I took
a lot of free chocolate. They are delicious.
Now I just need to find them in NY.

*101 Easy Asian Recipes



















I was gifted this wonderful cookbook
and I can't wait to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment