Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Year in Photos

After going through my photos for this past year, I realized that I didn't
take nearly as many as I did last year.  I guess that's what happens when
you are immersed in wedding planning.




















Our trip to the Adirondack's with Maria and Angie




















One of the first signs of Spring

















Dumplings from White Bear in Flushing




















Rooftop installation at the Met





















The husband paddleboarding out in Montauk

















Posing starfish at the Camden Aquarium

















the lake @ Carly's Cabin


















Joelie at the beach in AC

















The Chambers sisters

















The Queen City at sunset

















Zach and I at the rehearsal dinner






















Mr and Mrs 10.27.12

















Honeymoon in Playa del Carmen





















1st Christmas with the husband. The group on the
steps continues to increase as the years go by.


I could do a whole other post on just my favorite wedding photos.
Maybe I'll make that a project for the new year...
Tomorrow, I'll post my resolutions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment