Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Latest Obsessions

Anton Bauer Wagram Pinot Noir 2009
One of the allure of Austrian wines for me is the peppery spice and
somewhat gamey qualities that you often find. This Pinot Noir has it all,
AND it's under $20.

What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?- Rufus Wainwright
This has been my favorite holiday song this year

Our wedding photos
They are ridiculously amazing and more beautiful than I ever could have imagined.

Hot Chocolate
I always want it in the winter time, bonus points if peppermint or lavender is involved.

Chloe Ballet Pump
So that I could pretend like I was wearing pointe shoes again...actually
a pair of pointe shoes would be a whole lot cheaper....hmmmm

Pusheen the Cat

Having a spa day in the near future
Can I afford this? no. Can a gal dream? yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment