Thursday, November 29, 2012

Holiday DIY

I've decided to make most of my gifts this year.
I'm pretty sure that I've said that for the last 2 years, but
this time I've already started putting my plan into motion.

My list of projects looks like this:
*Vanilla extract
*Lavender sugar
*Peanut butter cups
*Hot & sweet mustard
*Nutella
*Salted Caramels
*Candied Nuts
*Painted glass ornaments (with the paint on the inside!)
*Salt ornaments
*Sugar Scrub

I've already taken care of the vanilla extract and the lavender sugar,
next on my list to make is the sugar scrub and the salted caramels.
I'll be saving a lot of the food items til the week before Christmas
so that they last.

For good DIY ideas check out:
Pinterest
DesignSponge's No Buy Guide
The December Issue of Bon Appetit
The December Issue of Living
Sweet Paul

Are you making any gifts this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment