Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Latest Obsessions

*Twin Peaks complete series
got it last week and have been watching it since

*Llena eres de Gracia in Playa de Carmen
the husband got me the most awesome bag from there
and they make gaudy bathing suits fit for mermaids.

*My Berlin Kitchen by Luisa Weiss
I'm about halfway through and truly enjoying it.
Good story and good recipes.

*Planning for Christmas
ugh I know, I'm turning into that person. I'm always excited for Christmas
but for some reason this year the excitement came on earlier than usual.
I'm just looking forward to everything about the holidays this year.

*Post-wedding Detox
After over-indulging for nearly 2 1/2 weeks, it's time to be good
to my body again.  Time for a veggie overload.

*Big Bang Theory
At first I wasn't too sold on it, the extreme nerdiness kinda
freaked me out. But it grew on me and now I'm hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment