Friday, December 19, 2014

Home Stretch

28 weeks down, 12 to go (roughly).
The little stinker has rotated into proper birth
position this week, which has made me very happy,
Our path to natural birth can continue as planned.

I've definitely started to slow down in the past week,
most of which has to do with lack of sleep.  Hopefully that
will change.  I will say that the only good thing about being
pregnant around the holidays is that it makes you rethink
running around like a crazy person- because you just can't.

I'm really excited to park myself in one place once
we get to my parents house next week. No running around.
I want to sit by the fire with the 2 fat pugs and my entire family
and not think about anything else. It's such a magical time of year
and so often we are so crazed that we miss that magic.

No comments:

Post a Comment