Monday, June 24, 2013

A Weekend Away

A relaxing weekend in Jersey is a rare thing.
I don't get those very often so, I really tried to savor
it this time.

I did a lot this past weekend.
*Dinner with the fam
*Kitchen table chat with Fink, my sisters,
and Spencer
*Breakfast with Mom Mom
*Lounging on the deck with my Dad
*Dinner with Greg at Zahav
*Meghan's shower on Sunday

I should note that Zahav is worth checking out,
the drinks were stellar and the food was amazing.
ps. don't skip the hummus.

Meghan's shower went perfectly,
and she looked lovely.
I cannot wait for the wedding!





























The bride to be crown was made by the very talented
Dianne Valentine




















and the decoration ideas were courtesy of Pinterest.
(It's nice to actually feel like I get something out of
that site other than just killing time haha.)

Such a good weekend. I miss all my
South Jersey folks already.




No comments:

Post a Comment