Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Latest Obsessions

*Grandmother's Cuisine
This collection of photos is amazing.  I would love to
set something like this up with my Mom Mom,
I know what dish I would choose for her but
I wonder what she would choose as 'her' dish.

*Cooking with Dog
Hosted by Francis, the dog.
The dishes that they make
actually look delicious and easy.
bonus.

*Why You Should Use Cinnamon
I put it in my morning oatmeal, in my hot chocolate,
in cookies, pancakes-just about anything- and
that was just for the taste.  It would be great if
it was keeping my brain healthy as well

*Buckwheat Shortcakes with Roasted Rhubarb
If I can ever get my hands on some rhubarb!

*Instant Crush by Daft Punk
New summer jam.

*The Argonaut Hotel
Insanely above our price range,
but I would LOVE to stay there.

*Cheetah Shorts
or as they call them 'leopard'.
Either way.
I'll be wearing these all summer long

No comments:

Post a Comment