Thursday, July 4, 2013

Latest Obesssions


*Cherries.
I feel like the season never lasts as long as I want it to
so I'm eating mass amounts while I can.

*The Husband
I'm perpetually obsessed with him, but he's been
revealing a few birthday month surprises, and it's
made my heart soar. I love this man.

*"I urge you to please notice when you are happy, 
and exclaim or murmur or think at some point
"If this isn't nice I don't know what is"-Kurt Vonnegut
As I get older I find myself enjoying small moments,
sometimes to the point of extreme emotion, just over
really loving life.

*This is Your Brain on Kale
you are what you eat.

*Somm
I really want to see this.

*I'm Waiting Here-David Lynch and Lykke Li
The video is very Lost Highway.

*The first sip of fresh kombucha.
Tangy, bubbly, fermented deliciousness


Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment