Thursday, January 24, 2013

Green Frustrations.

For the last few years I've been trying to cut out the crap.
Buy less processed food, de-tox my cleaning supplies
as well as my body products, not buy things with 
artificial fragrance, etc.
The process is frustrating.
A lot of products that are labeled "green", "organic", or 
"natural" are just as toxic as everything else. The realization 
of this has made me want to throw things.

There are so many homemade recipes online, for everything
from laundry detergent to mascara.  I feel like I'm falling down the 
rabbit hole of things that I might choose to make instead of buy.
And it almost makes me feel crazy, but it shouldn't because I'm trying
to make the right choices about what I put in and on my body.

I don't want to be the person that knows and does nothing.
This may not make a whole lot of sense, and perhaps it's just the
ramblings of a weird hippie.  But it's something that I'm currently
dealing with and felt the need to vent.




No comments:

Post a Comment