Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Latest Obsessions

















Nothin' but Time-Cat Power
(can't.stop.listening)

Healthy Hot Chocolate
(via My New Roots. Sounds delicious)

The 13 Clocks by James Thurber
This was a Christmas gift from the husband and I am
thoroughly enjoying it.  In the words of Neil Gaiman
"It's not a fairy tale. It's not a poem. It's not a parable or a
fable or a novel or joke.  Truly, I don't know what
The 13 Clocks is, but whatever it is, it's the only one
that ever was."

Cutting out unnecessary soy
(not that we buy a lot of processed food anyway
but it was in our Kashi cereal and it freaked me out.
I'll also be switching chocolate)

The January Issue of Living
(so many good recipes and organizing ideas.)

Enjoying my day off
(my first in a week)



No comments:

Post a Comment