Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Latest Obsessions


Beating the winter blues.
(I hate this time of year when the sun never shines)

Putting my juicer to work
(kale,apple, ginger, cucumber, carrot)

Finding a $7 quart of organic strawberries
(I never see them for less than $10, I ate
the whole box in 2 days.)

Mission Chinese Food
Go for the food, stay for the Twin Peaks undertones.
I recommend the pig ear terrine. fantastic.

The Amelie Soundtrack
After 10-maybe 11- years I still don't tire of hearing it,
or watching the movie.

Coconut Oil
To cook with and to use as a body moisturizer.
Tons of benefits.

Stocking up on wine
I've been trying to fill the shelves of our new bar area
just to make sure that we always have wine in the house.
Latest additions are Domaine des Roches Neuves
Samur Champigny 2011, and Domaine de la Solitude
Cotes du Rhone 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment