Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Latest Obsessions

*Finishing this Sketchbook Project
Due next week and I've got 6 pages to go

*Volumina: A Bawdy Fairytale by Julie Ann Hall
because I wasn't obsessed enough with Julie already.

*Sauternes
I think I'll be ordering a glass whenever I see it-unless
it's an outrageous price...that said...the idea of buying a
375ml of Yquem is still turning in my mind.
(wholesale of course)
(sidenote 2: I'd also need a few people to go in on it.)

*Our fancy new bathroom.
New grout, new caulk, cleared drains, painted cabinet.
It feels like Christmas all over again.
(seriously, I hated our bathroom before)

*Planning the events for the husband's birthday
I've got a few ideas right now...

*Buying some new stationary
Paper Source recently set up shop in Soho
and I've been dying to go back and stock up!

*Finding more vintage National Geographics for collages
I'm starting to exhaust my supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment