Friday, March 22, 2013

Latest Obsessions

*Lopez di Heredia 1995 Vina Bosconia ($97) &
Zilliken Saarbuger Rausch Riesling Kabinett ($34)
Ok these are above the normal wine budget, but
they both blew my mind. I never imagined I'd
a Spanish wine that was so magical- I think it's the mix of
new and french oak, and the extreme aging.

*The Story of Cosmetics
This is why I use baking soda and apple
cider vinegar on my hair, coconut oil on my skin,
and natural toothpaste. Because sodium lauryl sulfate
is in everything, and if I'm trying to get it out of my shampoo
why would I want to brush my teeth with it.

*Getting Rid of Clutter
I started going through our studio yesterday and cleaning
some things out.  We now have 3 massive bags of stuff to
donate to Salvation Army, and I haven't even gone through
the whole room yet.  I'm not going to go super minimalist,
but I don't think I need to hang on to my whole Kinder Surprise
collection (just the little Painty Ten figure) or to my required
reading for some of the Pratt classes.

*Breathing Deeply
It fights anxiety and stress, and gets me to sleep quicker.
Something I've taken from yoga classes.

*Peanut Butter Bites
They are raw, and ridiculously delicious
AND they really help with my cravings for sweets.
Did I mention that they are highly addictive?

*I can see buds on the trees in the backyard.
Despite the flurries that keep showing up,
I know that spring is trying to break through.








No comments:

Post a Comment