Friday, March 29, 2013

Latest Obsessions

*Bathing Suit
I'm a sucker for Japanese-style prints, and I like one piece
suits because I love leotards and they are basically the same thing.

*Italian Class
The Fluent City class is pretty awesome. Very
laid back with a focus on having everyone actually
speak-which can be embarrassing but is the only
way to learn.

*The Guide to Natural Sweeteners
Because I will always have a sweet tooth, but
at least I can make better choices.

*The DesignSponge Instagram Challenge: Pets
The cuteness is overwhelming

*The Butcher's Daughter
Had an amazing gigantic salad there last week, their
juice list looks pretty badass as well. Can't wait to go back.

*St Lucia
One of my favorite bloggers took a trip there recently
and it looks insanely gorgeous. A tropical getaway sounds
pretty tempting at the moment.

Happy Weekend!!  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment