Monday, April 22, 2013

A Weekend Away

Sometimes there is nothing better than a weekend away.
Your brain is allowed to reset,  your internet habits get
more few and far between, and you get the opportunity
to laugh until you cry (which is something that always
happens when I'm with my sisters)

This past weekend was awesome.
I got to see family on Saturday afternoon,
attended a birthday dinner for my best friend
that evening and it was GERMAN FOOD!
It really never disappoints.

Sunday I got to spend some time with my Mom,
we had brunch at Dandelion-and it was quite the spread!















We had their 2 versions of a Pimm's Cup,
a cheese board, fish & chips, and a butter lettuce salad.
It was so much fun. I love doing these kinds of things with my Mom.

Wish I could have stayed longer. These visits always go by so quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment