Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Latest Obsessions

*Gatsby
I know it looks like it could go either way, and maybe it's just
the 11 year old in me that wants to relieve that Romeo and Juliet experience...
But I do love The Great Gatsby. I love anything that is extravagant and gaudy.
So I'm thinking that I will go see this, anyone care to join me?

*Birthday Dress
I'm pretty sure that there are 3 people that think about my birthday
well in advance. Me, the husband (mostly because he has to hear me talk about it)
and my Mom.  That will be my birthday dress, a gift from my Mom :)
I know that you are thinking it may seem a little tame, but remember,
we're going to be in Charleston-in July. The humidity is not kind down there.
a lightweight flamingo dress is just the thing.

*The Last Bookshop
A great short film about the wonder of books.
What a sad world it would be without them.

*On Being Kind
The little things really do make all the difference.

*Letter Writers Alliance
How great is this? More people should write letters.
There is nothing like receiving something in the mail-
that isn't a bill or junk.

No comments:

Post a Comment